Spicy Roasted Dill Carrots
Looking for a mix of healthy and yum recipes for the holidays? Whether you’re celebrating small or hosting a crowd this year, these spicy roasted dill carrots are just for you. Serve as a side with your main course, or as an appetizer with your favorite dip.
Remember to garnish with kosher salt and finely chopped dill before serving. Homegrown dill will make the flavor pop!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Serves: 2, but can easily be scaled to serve a crowd
250g (1/4 pound) small carrots with tops
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
2 tablespoons dill, roughly chopped
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and pat dry the carrots. Place them on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl mix the oil, spices, dill and pour over the carrots. Coat the carrots well and spread them in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
- Garnish with kosher salt and finely chopped dill before serving
- Serve with hummus, sour cream or any of your favorite dips.