We're Hiring! Strategic Content Lead
Strategic Content Lead / Content Marketing Manager
Urban Leaf helps city dwellers fall in love with gardening, and be part of a food system that puts the plant and its people first. Founded in 2017 on the back of a Kickstarter campaign – we’re a fast-growing startup and have been featured in Cosmo, Good Morning America, Better Homes & Gardens. Learn more about us here!
We’re looking for a Strategic Content Lead to join our small (but mighty) team who cares about the planet and the people on it, has great strategic instincts, can communicate effectively and is ready to get their hands dirty … sometimes literally. Our ideal candidate is a creative triple threat – able to develop high-level strategy, create beautiful visuals, and write engaging copy.
This is a full-time, fully remote role! We offer healthcare and an Employee Share Ownership Plan.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Own and develop Urban Leaf’s budding brand (pun intended)
- Manage our content calendar including producing and promoting content across channels (Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, blog posts etc.)
- Communicate with our diverse base of urban gardeners through thoughtful marketing emails
- Direct content with outside producers (e.g. weighing in at photoshoots, editing video scripts)
- Develop partnerships and collaborations with like-minded influencers and brands
- Be a team player, project manage content and evaluate your impact so we can all improve
We want someone awesome who:
- Is awesome to work with! Is positive, collaborative, and loves working on high-performing teams
- Is dedicated to building a better earth and wants to join a team of people working towards that goal
- Is a self-starter who takes initiative, can work independently, and set their own goals
- Is organized, effective, and reliable - does what they said they will do by when they said it
- Can think creatively and communicate clearly in all forms (verbal, written, etc.)
- Can roll with the punches - is solution-oriented and brings good vibes in the tougher moments
- Understands our target market - millennial, urban-dwelling, beginner gardeners
If this sounds like you, get in touch! Please submit a resume, cover letter, and a writing or content sample (whatever you think is appropriate and representative of your work) below: