Globe Basil and Garlic Spread
Ok so maybe this one is a little naughty, but it’s also really really goooood. Globe Basil has a punchier flavor than regular Sweet, or Italian Basil, and it works a treat with a nice thick loaf of fresh bread.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable spread/soy butter
- 1 medium clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of minced globe basil
- Whip the ingredients together and spread over a slice of bread or a baked potato.
- To keep, store in an airtight container in the fridge.