Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Artichokes
You’re probably familiar with artichoke being at the opposite end of the chips n’ dips arrangement, but we’re mixing things up with this one. Serve with your favorite dip (maybe not artichoke though, unless you really really love the stuff).
- 2 artichokes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3-4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut artichokes in half and scoop out the choke.
- Brush with lemon to prevent browning and place artichokes cut side up in oven safe baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over artichokes and season with salt and pepper. Slice garlic and lemon, put on top of the artichokes. Set aside one sprig of rosemary and place rest in pan.
- Cover baking dish in foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until artichoke has softened.
- Melt butter and brush over baked artichokes or serve on the side as dip.