- Made In Michigan, USA
- Hassle Free Refunds & Returns
This 156 illustrated eBook will introduce you to the world of possibilities that awaits you when it comes to growing your own food indoors. We wrote this book not only to show you what's possible when it comes to growing your own food indoors, but also to share practical tips, guidance, and advice on how to achieve it.
- Chapter 1 - Introduction. Mindset, Plants, Light, Containers, and Deciding What To Grow
- Chapter 2 - Microgreens. Overview, Varieties, Containers & Watering, Health Benefits
- Chapter 3 - Herbs, Overview, Light, Containers, Pruning
- Chapter 4 - Lettuce & Leafy Greens. Overview, Light, Soil-based Planters, Hydroponics
- Chapter 5 - Vegetables. Overview, Light, Containers, Care
- Chapter 6 - Fruits. Overview, Light, Containers, Care
How It Works
All our kits are easy to setup with minimal mess
Our team of gardening gurus is with you every step of the way.
Add home-grown greens to your breakfast, lunch or dinner.